Rain is a natural occurrence that is very important in human civilization, especially in the context of agriculture.
Rain plays an important role in the lives of many people, not just for their livelihood but also for other reasons. There are times when the rain may bring pleasure to some, but there are other occasions when the same phenomena might bring sorrow to others.
We can all agree, though, that sometimes pleasure is as simple as taking a stroll in the rain or dancing in the drizzle. The time in our lives when rains have come to us as a body of relief is something that we have all experienced. Because of the rain, our mind, soul, and body have all been revitalized. We are all aware that there would be no life on Earth if it didn’t rain every day. Without it, there would be major problems for all of us as a society to deal with. In order to mark the arrival of the rains, let us read through these rain quotes, which also include some rain phrases and one or two quotes about cold weather.
Read More: Best Gnome Names List
Table of Contents
Quotes About Rain
- During storms and tempests, skilled pilots acquire a reputation for their abilities. Epicurus was an ancient Greek philosopher.
- “Some people choose to walk in the rain, while others choose to get wet.” Roger Miller is a well-known author.
- “I enjoy walking in the rain because it ensures that no one can see me crying.” – The great Charlie Chaplin
- “It’s true that the sun and the breeze are inspirational. The rain, on the other hand, has an advantage. After all, who doesn’t fantasize about twirling about in the sand? Or are you kissing in the broad sunlight?” -Cynthia Barnett et al.
- The rain should kiss you, beat upon your head with silver liquid drops, and sing you a lullaby, according to the poet William Shakespeare.
- Langston Hughes was a poet and author who lived in the nineteenth century.
- “I believe that rain is as essential to the mind as it is to vegetation. My very thoughts become thirsty and desirous of being moist.” -John Burroughs, in his own words
- “Rain is more than just a few droplets of water. It’s the love of the sky for the earth that drives this phenomenon. They’ve never met in person, but they’ve sent love their way.” – The author is unknown.
- “There is a lot of beauty in life. Take note of it. Take note of the bumblebee, the little kid, and the people with smiles. Take in the smell of the rain and the feel of the wind. Make the most of your life and strive for the things you want in life.” Ashley Smith is a freelance writer based in Los Angeles.
- In the words of Shakespeare, “Thy destiny is the common fate of all; into each existence must fall some rain.” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow, “An American Poem”
- “When it’s pouring outside, I’m at my best,” says the author.
- ”Nana used to say that the rain was nature’s way of shining a light on everything around her.” Mehmet Murat Ildan is a Turkish politician.
- ”The most pleasant aspect of the rain is that it always comes to an end. Eventually.” — Eeyore, the lovable pig
If rain ruins our picnic but saves a farmer’s crop, who are we to say that rain shouldn’t fall in the first place? Tom Barrett is a writer who lives in the United Kingdom.
Read More: Top Jhin Quotes And Sayings
Rain Quotes From The Greatest Writers
- “Even a single light shower makes the grass seem several shades greener.” -Henry David Thoreau, The Walden Pond
- “When it rains, I like people who smile,” says the author.
- “Pay attention to the rhythm of the rain falling.”
- “Rain showers my spirit and waters my soul,” says the poet. -Emily Logan Decent is a writer and poet.
- If it is raining, the best thing to do is just sit back and enjoy the show. -Henry Wadsworth Longfellow, in his poem
- … “I’m singing in the rain, just singing in the rain,” says the singer. Wow, what a great sensation, I’m back to my old self.” Arthur Freed is a writer and poet.
- Do not intimidate me with your affection, sweetie. Let’s simply go for a stroll in the rain,” says the group. “Billie Holiday” is a song written by Billie Holiday.
- ‘Clouds come drifting into my life, no longer to bring rain or usher in storms, but rather, as I watch the sunset, to give color to the sky.’ Rabindranath Tagore is credited with coining the phrase
- “I’ve always found rain to be very calming.” Venus Williams is a tennis player who represents the United States in the Wimbledon tournament.
- “Rain is beneficial to plants, as well as to the animals that consume those vegetables, and to the animals that consume those animals.” –Samuel Johnson, in his own words
- “In the rain, colors glowed with exceptional clarity and brightness. On rainy mornings alone, the ground was a deep dark, the pine trees a bright green, and the individuals dressed in yellow seemed like unique spirits who were only permitted to walk the world on rainy mornings.” – Haruki Murakami, author
- “A rainy day is a special gift for readers,” says the author. Amy Miles is a writer who lives in New York City.
- “Rain is grace; rain is the sky descending to the earth; without rain, there would be no life.” —Martin Luther King, Jr. – Author John Updike
- “I need the seasons in order to live according to the rhythm of rain and sun.” Sophie Marceau is a French actress and model.
Follow TechWaver for more!