Despite the fact that puns may be unintentionally corny at times, sharing humorous puns nearly always results in a nice laugh—and in this day and age, we could all use a little more of that right now. If you’re like most people, you’ve undoubtedly heard your fair share of amusing puns. However, we’re raising the ante and taking our creative puns to the next level with this massive list of the 101 most amusing puns ever created.
They have it all: terrible puns, fantastic punches, laugh-out-loud humorous, dumb and just plain funny, short puns that get you laughing!
Table of Contents
Puns That Are So Bad That They Are Really Funny
The only thing that can stop a good pun (wait, is there such a thing?) is a really, really terrible one, and there are plenty of them around. What we’re talking about are the terrible puns and one-liners that are so absurd and dumb that they make you cringe and chuckle despite the fact that your brain is screaming, “Come on! That’s an insult to both of us!” You know what we’re talking about.
Having a soft spot for a groan-inducing pun is not an indication that you’re losing your mind. In reality, the polar opposite is true. An interest in the wordplay of a pun may be an indication that you have more mental agility than the typical person and are thus more appealing to prospective mates, according to research published in the journal Intelligence in 2011. In addition, it indicates that you are not experiencing significant social insecurity. Pun haters, according to author John Pollack in his book The Pun Also Rises, are also known to be adamantly opposed to all forms of expression, including puns. “If you have a worldview that is rules-based, motivated by hierarchy, and threatened by irreverence, then puns are not going to be your cup of tea,” says the author.
Please take a moment to relax and enjoy these 65 hand-selected puns that are sure to make you groan, then chuckle, and maybe even forget about all of the craziness and jaw-clenching tension that the world has to offer—if only for a few minutes. Enjoy!
Read More: House Names That Are Popular Nowadays
Puns To Make Your Friend Laugh Are A Dime A Dozen.
- I’m reading a book about anti-gravity. It’s impossible to put down!
- The past, the present, and the future walk into a bar. It was tense!
- How did the picture end up in jail? It was framed!
- You really shouldn’t be intimidated by advanced math…it’s easy as pi!
- My ex-wife still misses me. But her aim is starting to improve!
- What did the hamburger name it’s baby? Patty!
- Why was the baby ant confused? Because all his uncles were ants!
- One lung said to another…we be-lung together!
- Why was the cookie sad? Because his mom was a wafer long!
- I used to go fishing with Skrillex. But he kept dropping the bass!
- What’s the difference between a hippo and a zippo? One is really heavy and the other is a little lighter!
- I asked a Frenchman if he played video games. He said Wii!
- What did the sushi say to the bee? Wasabi!
- Sure, I drink brake fluid. But I can stop anytime!
- My girlfriend thought I’d never been able to make a car out of spaghetti… You should’ve seen her face when I drove pasta!
- Coffee has a rough time in our house. It gets mugged every single morning!
- What did the duck say when she purchased new lipstick? Put it on my bill!
- I just found out that I’m color blind. The news came completely out of the green!
- What do you call the wife of a hippie? A Mississippi!
- Whenever I undress in the bathroom… My shower gets turned on!
- I was walking through a quarry…I said to the foreman, “That sure is a big rock!”
- “Boulder,” he corrected me. So I stuck out my chest and shouted, “THAT SURE IS A BIG ROCK!!“
- My parents said I can’t drink coffee anymore. Or else they’ll ground me!
- Why didn’t the cat go to the vet? He was feline fine!
- What did syrup to the waffle? I love you a waffle lot!
- Who is the penguin’s favorite Aunt? Aunt-Arctica!
- I once met a pig that did karate…we called him Pork Chop!
- What should a lawyer always wear to a court? A good lawsuit!
- Somebody stole all my lamps….and I couldn’t be more delighted!
- My wife refuses to go to a nude beach with me…I think she’s just being clothes-minded!
- The quickest way to make antifreeze? Just steal her blanket!
- Did you hear about that cheese factory that exploded in France? There was nothing left but de Brie!
- What do you do with chemists when they die? Barium!
Read More: Best Mysterious Names List
Funny Puns to Tell on a Whim
- I’m no cheetah…you’re a lion!
- Three conspiracy theorists walk into a bar…You can’t tell me that’s just a coincidence!
- Never date someone cross-eyed… You’ll always catch them seeing other people on the side!
- What did the mayonnaise say when somebody opened the refrigerator? “Hey, close the door! I’m dressing!”
- Time flies like an arrow… Fruit flies like a banana!
- How do you make a good egg roll? You push it down a hill!
- Apple is designing a new automatic car. But they’re having trouble installing Windows!
- That baseball player was such a bad sport. He stole third base and then just went home!
- I’ve started sleeping in our fireplace. Now I sleep like a log!
- I have a few jokes about unemployed people… But none of them work!
- Every soccer player’s favorite beverage? Penal-tea!
- Did you hear about the kidnapping at school? It’s okay. He woke up!
- What do you call an overweight psychic? A four-chin teller!
- Why do eggs hate jokes? The answer cracks them up!
- I used to wonder why Frisbees looked bigger the closer they came… And then it hit me!
- Two egotists started a fight. It was an I for an I!
- I’m glad I know sign language. It can come in pretty handy!
- Looks tasty. Gimme a pizza that.
- Cactus puns are simply succulent.
- A police officer just knocked on my door and told me my dogs are chasing people on bikes. That’s ridiculous. My dogs don’t even own bikes!
- I wanted to take pictures of the fog this morning… But I mist my chance. I guess I could dew it tomorrow!
- Why did the scientist install a knocker on his front door? He wanted to win the No-bell prize!
- My dad, unfortunately, passed away when we couldn’t remember his blood type… His last words to us were, “Be positive!”
- Did you hear about the guy who had his left leg and left arm amputated after a car crash? He’s all right now!
- I became a vegetarian. Huge missed-steak!
- What should you call an average potato? A commentator!
- I bought some shoes on the drug black market…I don’t know what they’re laced with, but I’ve been tripping all day!
- Did you hear about the guy who got hit in the head with a can of soda? He was lucky it was a soft drink!
Follow TechWaver for more!